1, Nutritional Powder House:Varieties of sprouts are the best natural whole food Multi Vitamins.
(1) They have Vitamins, minerals and enzymes 10 to 100 times more nutritious than the adult plant since they are the baby plant and they have the most concentrate nutrition for them to grow into adult plant.
(2) The Enzyme content in sprouts are up to 100 times higher than raw vegetables. Certain B – Vitamins increase 1200 percent during germination process.Because of this super concentration of natural enzymes, sprouts are more easily digestible and the nutrients are more bio-available. Full of antioxidants and a full profile of enzymes, vitamins and minerals, sprouts make the perfect living food.
(3) Besides, vitamins, minerals and enzymes, sprouts contains best source of phytochemicalsome most powerful antioxidants found on the earth, which has been proved to t be able to protect against many disease including cancel. For instance, Johns Hopkins University of Medicine has published many researches on the broccolis sprouts that has the most powerful anti- cancer phytochemical Sulforaphane. There are more than 3000 researches published since 1997 regarding the health benefit of Sulforaphane.
(4) Low in Calories / Low Fat – One fully-packed cup of alfalfa sprouts contains only 16 calories. These are simple sugars for quick energy. Sprouts contain no cholesterol and provide several essential fatty acids. Sprouts are the perfect weight-loss and body purification food.
(5)Help Detox your Body – Chlorophyll helps cleanse and oxygenate the blood. Enzymes aid in the digestion and assimilation of nutrients, and contribute to the body’s life force. Fiber aids in elimination, and their lecithin helps the body get rid of cholesterol. A raw food diet is one of the best ways to detox your body.
(6) Build your Immune System – Antioxidants protect you from radiation and toxic chemicals. They help the body to cleanse, detox, rebuild and heal itself. Sprouts are rich in antioxidants and help protect you from the health scourge of toxic build-up. Antioxidant enzymes are especially important because they are essential for the proper function of the immune system. Sprouts are one of the best sources for these important nutrients.
2, Simple, Easy and Fun – It take less than a minute per day to grow and prepare sprouts. Complete, easy-to-follow instructions are provided on the sprouting jar and sprouting seed bags. It is fun and the best nature depression medicine to watch the plants grow-the miracle of life!
3, Fresh, Versatility:Fresh and Fast- Grow you own “Garden in your kitchen and enjoy kitchen to table”.Pick and eat the same day. No loss of nutrients. They grow very fast and in any kind of weather. No digging, planting, weeding, pests, or chemicals involved. And there’s no long wait.In Just 3 to 7 days to a bountiful, nutrition-packed harvest. When stored in your refrigerator, they will stay fresh for days- even weeks if stored properly.You properly have more varieties of organic veggies in your kitchen than on your supermarket shelves or counter- beans, lentils, broccoli, alfalfa, radish, cabbage etc.
4, Only Pennies Per Serving – One tablespoon of seeds will fill a quart jar with several ounces of sprouts. A 4-ounce package will yield several pounds.
5, Organic and Toxin-free Food – Sprouts are as sweet and pure as Nature intended food to be. ECHOEM Market supplies only natural, untreated, organic seeds, with up to 99% rates of germination, grown especially for sprouting. All the seeds we carry are certified organic.
6, Emergency Preparedness FoodThe seeds could last at least a year or two if storing in cool best solution for the food crisis or the lock down due to the epidemic virus globally we have just experienced. You would be able to have plenty high and complete nutritional food for you and your family.
7, Tasty and Delicious – Bursting with flavor, you may be surprised how truly delectable they are. Enjoy them in salads, on sandwiches, stir-fried, steamed, soup, or even baked in wholesome, homemade bread. Check out our sprout recipes!